When you’re dealing with water, there are a lot of amazing properties of which you need to be mindful – it can even defy gravity. It can also exist in three states – liquid, solid, and gas – with unusual ease under even natural conditions, and each of these states requires different management strategies (because, for example, freeze-ruptured pipes are no fun for anyone). Also, it’s for very good reason that water is known as “the universal solvent”, and if it’s not managed properly, it can even start to dissolve the value of your fixed assets – really quickly, or over time.
Of course, plumbing’s not just all about water, but the “it’s better to do it right first time” principle applies across the board – for example, sewerage and gas aren’t substances you want to treat in a “she’ll be right” manner either.
Whether we’re working in a family bathroom or on an airport, a granny flat or an aged care facility, we know how important it is – and how much more simple it is – to get it right first time. We take pride in our work, and even though our customers probably don’t get as excited as we do about something like a beautifully executed set of pipe joints, that’s where our satisfaction comes from: getting it right first time. We like to call it the art of flow.
Here are some reasons you may like to consider engaging us:
- We’re a locally owned, family business, and we’ve been servicing the Hobart area since 1969.
- We will turn up on time, and provide a friendly and high quality service.
- We will care for your home as though it was our own.
- We use the latest and best quality equipment to complete any plumbing requirement.
- Our many services are covered by the Southern Plumbing guarantee.
- Our accreditation gives peace of mind.
- We offer a fixed price service.
- Our friendly staff are fully trained and kept up to date regarding new plumbing requirements and trends, and we reinforce the importance of respecting the individual needs of our clients and tailoring solutions to their specific requirements.
Don’t forget to check our customer testimonials to see what people are saying about our service.
We also like to give back to the local communities that have supported us so strongly over the years. Our past and present sponsorship has included:
- Bellerive Yacht Club
- Tas Australian Powerboat Association
- Clarence Football Club under age
- Tasmanian Golf Club
- Time Out House
- Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens
- Sunshine Tennis Club
- Karana Netball Club
- New Town Cricket Club
- A Place to Call Home