Qualifications and Occupational Health and Safety accreditation are becoming increasingly important from a regulatory and liability perspective, in addition to the practical expertise that such accreditation affords.
The Southern Plumbing team is exceptionally well-placed to fulfil your needs in this area:
- We are Zip qualified repairers
- We are Billi qualified repairers
- Our tradesmen are certified practitioners possessing current height safety and confined space training.
- We have tradesmen with excavation licences.
- We have tradesmen who have restricted electrical licences for installation of hot water systems; this saves you the added time overhead otherwise incurred with organising an electrician to complete a plumber’s installation.
- Our project safety documentation is compliant with 2013 Tasmanian Workplace Health and Safety Regulations.
- We have embarked upon the process of becoming accredited within an ISO9001 SAI Global Quality Certified System for contractor safety management.
- We are a member of the Master Plumbers Association Tasmania.
As you can see, we don’t take our responsibilities to our staff and customers lightly; we make significant investments to ensure that all aspects of the job are done the right way, the first time around.